L Series Pressure Lubricated
The L-Series reputation has been built on quality, reliability and accessibility to all components. Products include water-cooled, two-stage bare compressors, and single-stage and two-stage boosters. L-Series compressors include heavy-duty cast iron construction, counterbalanced crankshaft to ensure smooth operation, and water-cooled construction, which quickly dissipate the heat of compression. Superior lubrication is accomplished through a gear driven positive displacement oil pump powered by the crankshaft. L-Series bares and boosters are ideal for petroleum refineries, oil rigs, plant air, ore mines, engine starting and well head servicing.
Specifications & Features:
- 13 – 60 hp (compressor or booster)
- 1000 psig maximum operating pressure as a compressor
- 2000 psig maximum operating pressure as a booster
- Two Stage Compressors, Single & Two Stage Boosters
- Pressure Lubricated
L Series Brochure
- Removable hand-hole plate allows easy access to the internal running gear.
- Babbitt insert bearings are two-piece for quick and easy replacement.
- Counterbalanced crankshaft assures smooth operation.
- Water cooled construction quickly dissipate the heat of compression.
- Crankshaft ends are supported by large tapered roller bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- Oil pressure gauge assures the operator of lubrication system integrity.
- The cylinders and crankcases are built of industrial strength cast iron materials.
- Superior lubrication is accomplished through a gear driven oil pump powered by the crankshaft. The pressurized system ensures complete lubrication to the crankshaft, connecting rods, bearings and piston pins. Full flow, spin-on oil filter ensures impurities are removed before the lubricant contacts any internal components. Oil pressure gauge is conveniently mounted to display the oil pressure.