Dosing pumps are integral to several industries. Let’s talk about what they are, how they work, and which dosing pumps are best.
Uptime Solutioneering ™
Session 5 of C&B Equipment’s Pump Dynamics course discusses Troubleshooting Pumps.
In this video, C&B Equipment covers some applications for an oil-free compressor.
What Type of Industrial Compressor Do I Need? Compressors are not all built the same.
Your Partners in Industrial and Mechanical Engineering
Increasing Mean Time Between Failures with Engineered Solutions
C&B Equipment is an industrial equipment distribution and service company for pumps, air compressors, blowers, and related equipment. We provide factory engineered packages built to specification, along with engineering, field service and repair support designed to keep you up and running at peak productivity.
Everything we do is about increasing your uptime with engineered solutions and the most reliable, efficient products and solutions. We call that commitment Uptime Solutioneering.™
Working with C&B, you can do more:
- Prevent frequent and unscheduled downtime
- Reduce parts and maintenance costs
- Prevent excessive service costs
- Increase uptime and productivity
- Put more money back in your bottom line
The C&B service team is factory trained and certified in repair, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and new product packaging. But C&B Equipment is your partner for much more than equipment and service. We also bring a highly experienced team of designers, engineers, fabricators and technicians to help you achieve the most affordable and effective solutions.
- Customization and engineering design for factory manufactured packages
- Compressed air audits
- Onsite service for air compressors, blowers, vacuum pumps, liquid pumps, and more
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Inspection, reporting and analysis programs
- Equipment repair/rebuild
A common thread runs through every service we offer: increasing your uptime, productivity and profitability. That’s Uptime Solutioneering™ at work.