From installation to troubleshooting to repair, everything you need to run at peak efficiency
Need a pump, blower, or air compressor installed? A repair/replace analysis you can trust? Preventative maintenance to give you peace of mind? Even custom builds and custom steel fabrication?
In the shop or in the field, C&B’s team of factory-trained technicians are ever-ready to help. A common thread runs through every service we offer: increasing your uptime, productivity and profitability. That’s Uptime Solutioneering™ at work.
Our services include:
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Monthly service and reporting programs
- Equipment repair/rebuild
- Analysis programs—compare the costs of repair versus replacement
- Custom builds—custom design and modification of factory manufactured packages
- Balancing and vibration analysis—shop and field
- Machining and facing—shop and field
- Custom steel fabrication—shop and field
- Well treatments, pump repair and down-hole camera inspections
- Sluice gate services: Service on seized gates and wedges; Manufacturing of custom gate stems; Gate replacement; Service electric operators on valves and sluice gates
- Wastewater and freshwater system repairs and maintenance
- Shutdown/turnaround services
- Pump inspection and detailed failure analysis report
- Pump base installation (Polyshield, Polycrete and concrete grout bases)
- Data logging capabilities for troubleshooting
- Ultrasonic testing
- Mechanical seal inspection and detailed failure analysis
- Valve repair
- Heat exchangers, parts and repairs
- Non-chemical catalytic scale prevention
- Laser and dial alignment
There to Get You Up and Running, 24/7
If something does go wrong at your plant, we understand that every minute of downtime is dollars out of your pocket. There’s no time to waste on technicians that don’t know what they’re doing or who “can’t work you in.”
The C&B service staff is available to you 24/7 to get your air compressor, blower, vacuum pump or liquid pump back online. Our factory trained, certified team of technicians can handle all makes and models, and are equipped with fully stocked service trucks for field service and repairs.
C&B Equipment can provide fully equipped service vehicles for field installation. We also provide experienced and knowledgeable service technicians who can repair, remove and troubleshoot service issues on site. Services include pump and mechanical repair, field balancing, field machining and facing, field vibration analysis, and even custom fabrication.
PUMP & BLOWER REPAIR
C&B Equipment offers full installation, repair and rebuild for your pump and blower problems. We have a well trained and certified team of expert technicians capable of total rebuilds of most pump and blower brands, along with repair or replacement analysis,and custom builds engineered for you. We are sure to give you the best option that saves you time and money with Uptime Solutioneering™.
VACUUM PUMP REPAIR & REBUILD
Our certified team of expert technicians are capable of total vacuum pump rebuilds, along with repair or replacement analysis. In most cases we can have a remanufactured vacuum pump to your location in hours or days instead of weeks, at a fraction of the cost of a new system. We stock a variety of rebuilt vacuum pumps to reduce your plant downtime.
MUNICIPAL/INDUSTRIAL WATER WELL SERVICE & REPAIR
Our Douglas Pump division specializes in municipal/industrial well treatments, inspections, televising and repair. Our service fleet includes hydro crane trucks up to 20 tons, a pump rig with 12,000 pound lifting capacity, trailer-mounted deep well treatment tanks (up to 3,500 gal), and a van equipped to TV deep wells.
AIR COMPRESSOR & DRYER REPAIR
C&B Equipment is your foremost expert on air compressor and dryer repair. Our staff includes multiple service technicians that are Gardner Denver compressor certified, a value that’s sure to save you time and money with your air compressor and dryer problems.
COMPRESSED AIR AUDITS
Our seven-day air study helps decrease operational expenses. Measuring compressed air usage often leads to lowered electrical usage, reduced downtime, less wear on air equipment and better efficiency in production.
C&B Equipment's service staff is available 24/7 to support the brands we sell, as well as all makes and models of air compressors, blowers, vacuum pumps and liquid pumps. Our team consists of skilled technicians and stocked service trucks with the tools necessary for service and repairs.