Increasing Mean Time Between Failures with Engineered Solutions
There are many moving parts at C&B Equipment. We’re an industrial equipment distributor and service company for pumps, air compressors, blowers, and related equipment. We provide factory engineered packages built to specification, along with affordable custom design, CAD design, engineering, field service, maintenance programs and repair support.
But that’s just the boilerplate. What it all comes down to, and what our customers care about, is this:
Increasing mean time between failures with engineered solutions.
That’s Uptime Solutioneering™.
Anyone can sell you products out of a huge catalog. Plenty of companies can do repair. Working with C&B Equipment, you can do more:
- Prevent frequent and unscheduled downtime
- Reduce parts and maintenance costs
- Prevent excessive service costs
- Increase uptime and productivity
- Put more money back in your bottom line
C&B Equipment keeps you up and running longer and stronger by:
- Diagnosing recurring issues
- Testing new solutions for new results to increase mean time between failures
- Engineering solutions to address the specific issue and application
- Bringing you groundbreaking new solutions, like a wastewater pumping system that doesn’t require a wet well and automatically cleans itself
- Being ever-ready to reduce your downtime, with services like vacuum pump replacements in days, not weeks
Uptime Solutioneering™ in Action
Here’s one example of Uptime Solutioneering™ at work. A global food manufacturer operating 30 Sihi pumps (multi-stage) was experiencing excessive downtime and repair costs in their plant. The cause? Pump seal failure related to the thickness of the product being pumped.
We engineered and installed new seals specifically for this application, as well as diagnosed and corrected additional pumping issues.
“C&B has saved my company over a million dollars in unscheduled downtime, lack of production, parts and maintenance costs since 2014.” – Terry, Reliability Engineer
Industry: Food Manufacturer
Problem: Seal failures on Sihi multi-stage pumps due to the thickness of the product being pumped
- $3,200/month on replacement seals alone
- Excessive service costs
- Frequent production downtime
Solution: C&B engineered and installed custom seals
Result: Over $1 million savings in parts, service and production uptime since 2014
Service Area & Industries
C&B provides services throughout Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, the Texas Panhandle and the southern half of Illinois. We serve customers from a wide variety of industries including oil and gas, biodiesel, meatpacking, dairy production, manufacturing, ethanol production, municipalities and more.
C&B’s consistent expertise and attention to engineering and design results in greater equipment uptime and performance in the field. That’s what Uptime Solutioneering™ brings to you as a customer.
Contact C&B Equipment and start increasing mean time between failures with engineered solutions. It’s good for your business and your bottom line.