C & B Equipment offers full installation, repair and rebuild for vacuum pump systems. We have a certified team of expert technicians capable of total vacuum pump rebuilds, along with repair or replacement analysis.
When a vacuum pump fails, we know every minute that station is down costs you money. In most cases, we can have a remanufactured vacuum pump to your location in a matter of hours or days, for a fraction of the cost of a new system. Why wait weeks? We stock a variety of rebuilt vacuum pumps so we’re ever-ready to reduce your plant downtime.
Rebuilt Pump Benefits
- Always in stock
- Low cost alternative to new pump system
- Lower lead times than ordering a new build
- Analysis programs – compare the costs of repair versus replacement
- Pump inspection and detailed failure analysis report
- Mechanical seal inspection and detailed failure analysis
- Pump base installation (Polyshield, Polycrete and concrete grout bases)
- Shutdown/Turnaround services
Brands Serviced Include:
- Elmo Rietschle
Contact us today about high quality vacuum pump rebuilds and repair to save you time and money.