Double Stationary Seal with Pumping Scroll
The DISP™ range double stationary mechanical seals provide highly-technical, value-engineered sealing solutions applicable for all industry sectors. The seal incorporates an integral bi-directional flow inducer for effective seal cooling.
All information provided by AESSEAL®
- Efficient bi-directional pumping circulates barrier fluid for effective seal face cooling and extended seal life
- High-integrity drive design features improve reliability and seal life
- Thin radial faces reduce heat generation compared to alternative dual balanced designs
- Supplied with quench, flush and drain ports
- Sizes available from 1.000" to 3.375" (24mm - 85mm) in standard and ANSI plus gland formats
Hot seal faces = poor seal life
Ineffective heat removal within the barrier fluid is estimated to account for over 40% of all double cartridge seal failures. Hot seal faces = poor seal life. The DISP™ double seal features a highly effective bi-directional flow inducer with a ‘heat removal’ flow path to directly combat this issue.