Bearing Protection – Axial Movement
The LabTecta-AX™ design uses a unique sliding rotor that allows the seal to absorb axial movement internally. With this rotor design no axial sliding movement on the shaft exists that can cause shaft damage, drive-ring damage or allow contamination to pass under the drive ‘O’ ring. The LabTecta-AX™ provides superior reliability by utilizing double drive rings to provide a secure grip on the shaft, reducing the chance of shaft slip and a dual-rotor design with a secure drivelock to ensure both rotors continuously follow the shaft.
All information provided by AESSEAL®
- Extended bearing and equipment life
- Better protection against contamination ingress
- More reliable sealing with no sliding or slipping on the shaft
- Superior protection against contamination ingress as the rotor to stator seal integrity is not affected by the axial movement
- Unique dual rotor design with drivelock for superior reliability