Gardner Denver Integra: Maximum reliability and control in an integrated compressor package featuring:
- Energy Efficient Air-End
- AirSmart Microprocessor Control
- Easy Access to All Components
The Integra is offered from 15 – 50 hp and comes in a small, compact footprint.
- 60 Hz
- 57 to 218 cfm
- 75 dBA
Integra INT 30-100 psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 30-125 psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 30-150psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 30-175psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 40-100psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 40-125psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 40-150psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 40-175psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 50-100psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 50-125psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 50-150psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra INT 50-175psig CAGI Data Sheet
Integra 15-30Hp Brochure
Integra 40-50Hp Brochure
Rotary Screw 60Hz Compressor Family Brochure
Integrated Compressor Airend
- State-of-the art, integrated design with 25% fewer parts and connection points than conventional design delivers maximum reliability.
- Modular airend design offers a readily accessible bolt-on configuration unlike encapsulated designs that require total replacement.
- Internal 3-way thermal mixing valve minimizes leak points.
- Three-stage air/oil separation involving mechanical redirection, cyclone centrifugal type air flow and a pleated filter with inside out final separation to offer less than 2 ppm carryover before the aftercooler.
Flexible, Quality Package Design
- Non-corrosive control line tubing maximizes reliability, minimizes downtime.
- Tactfully located controller on the end of each machine for easy multiple unit installation and sequencing.
Minimum Energy Use Rotor Design
- Manufactured in one of the most automated, capital intensive rotor cutting plants worldwide.
- Rotor profile with a short seal line saves you money in electrical costs by offering high efficiency through reduced opportunities for air leaks.
- Precise bearing size that prohibits misalignment. This handles up to 3 times more load capacity than conventional designs to offer you a savings in service costs and extends operation life.
- Standard enclosure offers low 75 dBA noise level to ensure quiet operation at any facility.
- Easy lift-off panels offer fast and convenient access to airend and motor.